Monday, January 31, 2011

From Just Pretty To Pretty Serious


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d3c717e32fc6d91ec970d9a/from-just-pretty-to-pretty-serious


My Etsy friends have been very busy -- I am featured in this treasury titled "From Just Pretty to Pretty Serious".  Treasuries are a fun way for us to promote each other's items and/or shops.  It is also a way for the curator of the treasury to be noticed and hopefully make it to the front page news of Etsy.

Personally, I love making treasuries already and I am brand new to Etsy -- I joined on January 6, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! Wow! You've been in heaps of treasuries... good for you!! Send me your snail mail address to originalmischief at gmail dot com and I will send off your Craft it Forward surprise. I'm in Wisconsin too! Grant County. Best wishes Monique xx

    ReplyDelete